Sunday, May 6, 2007




Thanks for the comments and emails, guys!! This is fun! Perry-- I checked out your new blog, too, and I left you a comment. If anyone else wants to start one, it's completely free-- just go to www.blogger.com and sign up! I thought I'd post a few more scrapbook pages of the boys. I've been working on Aidan's baby book and on our family albumn for 2007. Oh, I found antoher cool thing on the internet yesterday-- did you know that you cna pay $9 and have a site create a font for you out of your own handwriting?! I thought it was pretty cool-- Andrew thinks it's a waste of money (always the pragmatist :)), but I think it would be really neat to have a font in your own handwriting, especially for scrapbooking on the computer. Still contemplating whether or not I'll do it, but here is the link to the site if anyone else is interested: www.fontifier.com. Not much else going on here, so I'll sign off for now.

No comments: