Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day

So, I got photoshop elements for Mother's day (thanks, Andrew :)), and I am loving it!! I've done a few scrapbook layouts on it, and it's really not that hard to use, plus it can do a ton more stuff than my last program could. So, here are a few layouts that I've been working on. There are two for Aidan's baby book, and one for our "family" yearbook for this year.



I had a wonderful Mother's day-- Andrew let me have the entire day off on Saturday (he was working on Sunday, so we celebrated early)-- it was the perfect chance to play with my new computer program! At the end of the day, Andrew tried to take a pic. of me and the two boys together ( a nearly impossible feat ;)), and all we got were pictures of the boys trying to crawl away or laughing, etc. I will try to post those pics later-- they are really funny -- A TRUE depiction of Mother's day!

No comments: