Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our Little Santas

The boys are definitely in the Christmas spirit. Brendan wakes up almost every morning and asks me if it's Christmas day yet! And Aidan, well, you'll just have to watch the video below to see Aidan's new trick!

Aidan has now decided to say "Ho, Ho, Ho!" whenever ANYONE even says the word "Santa". So, when I got Brendan out of bed this morning, the conversation went like this:
Brendan: Is is Christmas day yet?
Mommy: No, sweetie, it's still just Christmas TIME (we've been working on the difference between the two).
Brendan: Did Santa Claus bring me presents?
Aidan: "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
. . . My crazy little Santas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.